Awards - Whiz Classical
...hunt for the best Indian Classical Performer
Awards and Honors
If you have any questions on the following process, please call Ms. Urvi Vora – 7303 188 188 email your questions to email@example.com.
The content is subject to modification. Additional information may be added to make it more transparent & clear. Please keep visiting to get the latest updates.
Grand Award Show Night.
1. The Whiz Classical Grand Award Show will be held on
2. Date - 10th October, 2016.
3. Time – 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm
4. Venue – NCPA, Nariman Point, Mumbai
5. Grand performances on the Award Show Night
6. Prizes & trophies for all the Category & Age Group Winners (Finals round winners) & Whiz Classical Titles will be awarded on this day.
7. Professional performances from Celebrity guests
DECLARATION OF WINNERS WHO WILL WIN THE "WHIZ CLASSICAL" TITLE
In each level and in each category
• Top 3 Dancers in 6 Dance Forms i.e. – Mohiniyattam, Kathak, Odissi, Bharatnatyam, Manipuri & Kuchipudi
• Top 3 Singers
• Top 3 Instrumentalists in 3 Different Instruments i.e. – Flute, Tabla, Sitar
1. Trophy for Best Zonal Classical Performance School/Institute (EAST, WEST, NORTH, SOUTH) - WHIZ Champion
2. Spot Prizes –
• WHIZ Expressive
• WHIZ Presentor
• WHIZ Innovator
• WHIZ Creative
• WHIZ Prodigy
• WHIZ Critics 1
• WHIZ Critics 2
• Lucky Draw 1
• Lucky Draw 2
• Lucky Draw 3
• Whiz GURU -- guru of the final winner –- 1st Prize.
3. Public Voting- WHIZ Favorite
Terms & Conditions
1. Prizes awarded cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or exchanged for any other prize.
2. Where the winner is disqualified for any reason, the governing body in its sole discretion reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not award the prize to anyone.
3. Participant's who violate rule(s), gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or win using fraudulent means shall be disqualified.
4. Where the outcome of the contest is the result of human error, intentional or otherwise or the result of a faulty mechanical devise or the result of a failures of any kind beyond the control of the governing body, the latter reserves the right to terminate this contest or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as they deem appropriate.
5. Where the winner is not present during the award ceremony to collect the prize, the governing body reserves the right to confiscate the same.
1. The contest is governed by the rules set by the governing body.
2. Participant's must abide by the code of conduct, failing which they may be disqualified from the contest at any time without prior notice.
3. The governing body may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without prior notice.
4. The governing body disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest.
5. All entries become the sole property of the governing body and will not be returned.
6. In cases of power failure or slow Internet connection during the contests, the governing body will not be held responsible.